Our cloth masks are specially designed to be SOFT, COMFORTABLE, and ERGONOMIC i.e. made with our kids in mind.
PLEASE REMEMBER that this mask is NOT intended for medical use, and NOT proven to reduce disease transmission.
Change the size of the SOFT and ELASTIC EAR LOOPS to KEEP THE MASK IN PLACE.
The ADJUSTABLE NOSE CLIP fits small nose shapes (and avoids foggy glasses).
Cover completely UNDER THE CHIN to offer FULL FACE COVERAGE.
The ONE WAY BREATHING VALVE (OUTWARDS ONLY) makes breathing easier and helps with the prevention of incoming external agents such as SMOG or POLLEN because of its silicone sealing that closes when inhaling and opens only when exhaling. The breathing valve can be removed to wash it.
PractiKlean’s Face Covers for children are MOISTURE RESISTANT because they have 3 LAYERS of COTTON of different densities:
- The INTERIOR layer is SOFT TO THE SKIN, ABSORBS ANY FLUIDS that come out from your kid’s mouth or nose, and SEPARATES the filter and the breathing valve from having direct contact with the face.
- The MIDDLE layer (soft too) covers the whole interior of the face mask to offer another barrier to filter external particles and absorb saliva.
- The EXTERIOR layer is made of a HIGHER DENSITY COTTON for better filtering for POLLUTION, INDUSTRIAL EMISSIONS, and DUST, and to trap the excess of moisture that could come out from your kiddo.
We include 4 PM2.5 FILTERS that can be reused but we recommend changing the filter every week if the mask is used often. DO NOT wash the filters, they are disposable.
- WASH the face mask with warm soapy water by hand or machine as many times as you want, the HIGH-QUALITY MATERIALS AND SEAMS will last for a long time.
Remove the breathing valve before putting the mask in the washer and wash the valve by hand.
- Place in a ventilated area and it will dry fast.
- Put the valve back in place when the mask is dry.